Pursuant to and by effect of article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 (hereinafter the 'Regulation'), we are providing you with the following information on the processing of the personal data provided by you to receive support on products, services, offers, and other initiatives.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Maselli Misure S.p.A., (hereinafter the "Company"),Tax ID and VAT Reg. No. 00885820159, with Registered Office in Via Bigli, n. 2, Milan, Italy, and two operating plants in Parma, Italy (Via Baganza, n.4/3 and Via La Spezia, n. 193). Telephone no.: 0521 257411; e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; PEC address: email@example.com
2. Personal data
Personal data means any information concerning and/or referring to you. Specifically, processing will handle the following data: name, surname, e-mail address and may also include any additional data provided by you in the request box (such as, for example, home address and telephone number), (hereinafter the "Data").
3. Purpose of data processing
Your data will be processed so we can respond to your request.
4. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purpose indicated in point 3) above, lies in the consent expressed by you.
5. Methods of data processing
As part of the purpose indicated in point 3) above, your data will be processed in paper form and by electronic means, in compliance with the regulatory provisions governing the processing of personal data, adopting all adequate security measures. Processing of your data will be handled by specifically authorized, trained and instructed personnel within the company in order to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality, as well as to avoid any risks of loss and/or destruction and/or access by unauthorized parties.
6. Transmission and dissemination of the data
If necessary, for activities linked to the management and maintenance of IT systems and the website, your Data may be processed by the companies involved in said activities, specifically appointed as Data Processor.
7. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for a period of 6 months from the date of its collection, without, however prejudice to your right to withdraw your consent as per point 8) below.
8. Rights of the data subject
With reference to your data, you have the right to request of the company, in the manner indicated in the Regulation and without prejudice to the provisions and limitations pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Part I - Title I - Chapter III):
- access, as provided for in art.15 of the Regulation;
- that inaccurate personal data be rectified, or completed if it is incomplete (art. 16 of the Regulation);
- the erasure of the data for the reasons set out in art. 17 of the Regulation, for example, when it is no longer needed in relation to the aforementioned purposes or if data has not been processed in compliance with the Regulation;
- the restriction of processing as per the hypotheses set out in art. 18 of the Regulation, for example should the correctness of the personal data be contested and the accuracy thereof require verification;
- portability, i.e. the right to receive, as per the provisions set out in art. 20 of the Regulation, your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit said data to another controller;
- an objection to processing as per the cases set out in art. 21 of the Regulation.
With reference to point 3) above, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of any processing performed prior to withdrawal.
You may exercise all the aforementioned rights by contacting the Company at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by means of registered mail sent to the Company address:
Via Baganza n. 4/3,
If you believe that processing of your data violates the provisions set out in the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions set out in art. 77 of the Regulation.
10. Nature of data provision
The provision of your data is required for us to be able to respond to your request. Failure, even partial, to provide the necessary data will make it impossible for us to carry out the aforementioned activities.
11. Data transfer abroad
Your data is stored at the Company's registered office and in servers located in the European Union.