Maselli maintenance programs are one of our strengths when it comes to customer care, allowing us to provide our customers with all the assistance they need to guarantee complete, efficient operation of the instruments together with the highest levels of performance.
The program is tailor-made so that it can be adapted to meet the individual, specific needs of each customer. The characteristics of the standard plan goes from initial training during installation through to technical assistance over the Internet and also includes local availability of spare parts. The premium plan includes expert personnel and replacement equipment, when stipulated, as well as the availability of spare parts and visits to customers to ensure that the service program is as complete as possible.
Furthermore we have created Polaris, a web app dedicated to the Maselli post-sales network: our assistance centres around the world work in close contact with customers who have 24/7 access to updated technical information for products and troubleshooting diagnostics in record time. Added to this, our dealers are continually sent to our headquarters in Parma to take part in training courses with our expert technicians and field application experts.
- Training during installation
- Remote troubleshooting via Maselli Mlab software
- Local availability of spare parts
- Local availability of turn around unit
- Local personnel able to carry out servicing visits
Same as Standard Service Plan plus:
- Local availability of spare parts within 48 hours
- Local availability of turn around unit within 48 hours
- Local personnel able to carry out servicing visits within 1 week of receiving request for assistance